|light headedness and bad taste in mouth
Nov 9, 2012
I dont get these symptoms often, however lately, its coming on stronger. I'm HIV 18 yrs. no meds, simply take Valacyclovir, Boniva once a month, Flax seed oil, and Calcium . checking on Cholesterol levels. cant think of anything else.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum if focused on side effects of HIV treatment. Recommend good oral and general medical evaluation for those symptoms. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.