No ejaculation

Dear Dr, I have a big concern. I am a male that had sex 6 days ago with another male and at the beginning we were using condom, but in some point he took it off, but not penetration was made after(I was the receiver). In some point I used his penis for around 4 minutes (penetration occurred) to masturbate myself. Once I finished he did masturbate itself. Not inside of me. Yesterday he called me to let me know that he was tested 3 weeks ago and received a call from his Dr to let him know that he got positive to HIV. I asked him when was the last time he was tested for HIV and he told me 6 month ago and was negative. The question is, I am in a low or high risk to be infected? Which are the probabilities to not being infected? Please help.

This forum is focused on side effects of HIV treatment. Your risk is modest (Iwould guess 1% or less from that exposure)from your description. Recommend getting HIV tested yourself now and again in 4-6 weeks. KH

resistance to meds
light headedness and bad taste in mouth