resistance to meds

I've been positive for 15 years now and I was on the same regimen of epivir/retovir/viracept up until July of this year. I was taking my previous meds on and off for like a month, a new doctor at the clinic that I regularly go to suggested that I switch meds because he believed that i may have developed a resistance to the meds, I don't know my numbers to be exact but I have always been undetectable. After switching my meds my labs that were done prior to the switch was the norm other that my anemia, these new meds don't feel right to me I have head/neck pain, my bones hurt, stomache pains, etc. My question is could I go back to my old meds or are they completely out of the loop at this point, because I have never experienced and of these issues before and I'm worried and scared

Taking epivir/retrovir/nelfinavir off and on is not recommended due to increase risk for resistance. Not possible to comment about advisability of switch in a possibly useful manner without more details (your CD4 count, HIV levels, any resistance testing available, what meds you switched to and what other medications are available where you reside). KH

Atripla timing variations
No ejaculation