Atripla timing variations
Nov 5, 2012
I started Atripla 2 months ago, my last lab one month ago I had VL 1900. I work irregular shift patterns that leave me going to bed anytime between 10pm - 4am, I usually take Atripla at 10pm but the times I have taken it at work have made me dizzy. Is it possible to just take it at bedtime, whenever that may be?
Response from Dr. Henry
It is possible to vary the timing of the Atripla dose for many patients due to the long half life of efavirenz and the other components-would make sure your hiv doctor is aware so he/she can monitor and comment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.