Atripla timing variations

I started Atripla 2 months ago, my last lab one month ago I had VL 1900. I work irregular shift patterns that leave me going to bed anytime between 10pm - 4am, I usually take Atripla at 10pm but the times I have taken it at work have made me dizzy. Is it possible to just take it at bedtime, whenever that may be?

It is possible to vary the timing of the Atripla dose for many patients due to the long half life of efavirenz and the other components-would make sure your hiv doctor is aware so he/she can monitor and comment. KH

LIBIDO
resistance to meds