Nightmares

Hav started 2 take atripla,this is my 2nd day,eish nightmares i ve experienced traumatised me very,how long will they last am even pregnant.not realy happy when ts bed tym.my medical aid also sent me purbac bt i take t in the morning and it doesnot have any harm,what is 4? Thanks in advance

The efavirenz in Atripla often causes sleep/dream disturbances that peak at 1-2 weeks and can persist for a month(unlucky 5%+ have persistent problems beyond 4 weeks). Taking the Atripla in the morning sometimes helps. You may want to discuss with your HIV doctor regarding if he/she would want to prescribe or suggest anything to help you get through the first weeks. KH

Stribild and constipation
Low White Blood Cells