Nov 2, 2012
recently my father had tested usg of abdomen & pelvis,
In report it is mention that Coarse of Parenchyma of liver with marginal irregularity & Distended GB filled with Sludge , Mild wall thickening. pvr is 35 cc.
Please let me know that what is the meaning , how we can take precautions & can this disease be cure, also what food we should give to patient. please help us
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is his current HIV status and which HIV and other drugs is he taking. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
- What Does Hiv Rash Look Like Around The Mouth?
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Hiv Antibody Test 2 Weeks
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.