Late night events and Efavirenz

Hey! I recently started my treatment with medicines and I'm taking Efavirenz with Lamivudine and Tenofovir fumarate every day at 11 pm. Thing is, after some time I take the Efavirenz, I start getting some really bad psychic side effects (dizziness, my head feels heavy, etc.). I know this is sort of normal, but whenever I have some night events i.e.: a friends marriage, or a reunion, I'm not sure if I can take the efavirenz later, right before bed or still stick to my 11 pm daily dose. Can I take the Lamivudine and Tenofovir at 11pm and then Efavirenz right before going to bed, so I can enjoy my time at these events? Does this compromise my treatment? Thanks in advance!

Should be able to safely vary timing of efavirenz in the occasional situations you describe so that you alter the dose to fit your actual bedtime so that you are not out and about in the hours after taking efavirenz. KH

could my swollen foot be a side effect of atripla
LIBIDO