|Atripla and Propranolol
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, and thank you for any response.
A few years ago prior to finding I was HIV+ I was prescribed propranolol for anxiety. Now I have been on Atripla for around18 months, but have noiced my anxiety attacks starting again.
I still have some propranolol medication, but I am unsure if this interacts with the Atripla.
Is this safe to take? I don't see my Dr for another two months..
| Response from Dr. Henry
No interaction is expected. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.