|Loss of libido
Oct 31, 2012
| Response from Dr. Henry
Loss of libido in setting of HIV Infection/AIDS is common and can have many contributing factors including low hormone levels, (testosterone), nerve dysfunction, nutrition problems, depression/anxiety, concern about HIV transmission, side effects of non-HIV medications, and many others. HIV medications perhaps can contribute to sexual dysfunction but often hard to sort out with none of the currently recommended drugs used in US clearly associated with a high risk for sexual problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.