ATRIPAL and Dizziness

Hello Dr, Please I'd like to ask this because am getting confuse towards it.I've been taken (sustiva,Truvada)for almost four years now then all of a sudden they introduce (Atripal) in Thailand few weeks ago ,so last visit to my ID doc he told me that now I can change to Atripal,that's fine I went and bought then started taking it on 25/10/12. But for few days now just only (2 days)in the morning I am having dizziness as if I took over dose,which is not happening before with (Sustiva,Truvada)and I do believe that this two regimen are the same component .please does anyone witness same before I'd like to know how he/she get over it. thanks sanitex

Interesting issue-I have not observed a flare up in central nervous system symptoms in the few patients I have followed on generic Atripla (not familar with the generic Atripal) usually related to the efavirenz componen)-if any reader is aware of a reference or has personal experience with the matter please post. KH

PEP
Atripla