Oct 26, 2012
I will be starting Stribild next week. I have been taking Truvada, Rayataz and Norvir for 3.5 years. I can not find a site where those of us who are starting this new med to discuss side effects. Any suggestions.
Response from Dr. Henry
Overall Stribild has been well tolerated with many of the side effects overlapping those of the previously available drugs tenofovor and emtricitabine. Cobicistat and elvitegravir (the new drugs in Stribild) are also generally well tolerated but some gut problems are experience as well as other side effects at a low rate. See http://www.aidsinfonet.org/fact_sheets/view/473
First time taker of ARV
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.