|hiv / myeopathy
Oct 26, 2012
I have been with hiv & myeopathy 6 yrs. I again went to AGH PGH to neurolgist. They have said I only have the nyepothhy no other nerve issues . They basically gave me no hope. I am 50 yrs old, my hiv is non decteble. I have upper body stenght..please help
Response from Dr. Henry
Hard to comment without more details re HIV and treatment history, current HIV meds and lab results, clinical exam findings, and imaging results looking at nerves/spinal cord. KH
Untreated HIV+ Partner
- Are Purple Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.