|hiv / myeopathy
Oct 26, 2012
I have been with hiv & myeopathy 6 yrs. I again went to AGH PGH to neurolgist. They have said I only have the nyepothhy no other nerve issues . They basically gave me no hope. I am 50 yrs old, my hiv is non decteble. I have upper body stenght..please help
Response from Dr. Henry
Hard to comment without more details re HIV and treatment history, current HIV meds and lab results, clinical exam findings, and imaging results looking at nerves/spinal cord. KH
Untreated HIV+ Partner
- Is Molluscum Contagiosum A First Indication Of Hiv?
- Is Protein In Urine A Sign Of Hiv?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms After 4 Weeks
- What Are The Best Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Feces?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.