|hiv / myeopathy
Oct 26, 2012
I have been with hiv & myeopathy 6 yrs. I again went to AGH PGH to neurolgist. They have said I only have the nyepothhy no other nerve issues . They basically gave me no hope. I am 50 yrs old, my hiv is non decteble. I have upper body stenght..please help
| Response from Dr. Henry
Hard to comment without more details re HIV and treatment history, current HIV meds and lab results, clinical exam findings, and imaging results looking at nerves/spinal cord. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.