Oct 24, 2012
i have been on complera for about a month now and the sides effects have been really mild. i normally take it at nite but since have been having difficulties comx up with the 400+ calories i care provider said i could take it anytime with food. The one day i took before going to work i felt dizzy and very weak. so my question is ' IS IT REALLY BETTER FOR ME TO TAKE IT BEFORE BED TIME"?
Response from Dr. Henry
It is recommended to take Complera with one of the larger meals of the day as long as not taking with acid reducing agents. Most of our patients do not take it before bedtime but rather with their most regular meal during the day. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.