Red spots

My last visit with my doctor, my v/l was 92 and my CD4 count was 596. I have been taking complera for about 5 months now and have not had any major issues with it; except eating in the mornings when I take the medication. I noticed today that I have a patch of red spots all on my stomach. Could this be caused by the complera or the hiv? Any idea what it could be?

Red spots on stomach beginning 5months after starting Compera would be unlikely to be due to the Complera. Many sking conditions including dry skin, seborrhea, folliculitis, sometimes herpes infections and others are common causes of skin problems in the setting of HIV infection so I recommend a clinical evaluation to sort out. KH

confused about timing?
Atripla, diaria and gas