confused about timing?

Hello, I have been on Kivexa and Stocrin (Sustiva) for 3 years. Pcr undetectable and generally in good health. Two months ago I started taking cipralex (Lexapro)due to my depression and anxiety, and lorazepam (1mg) before bedtime because of insomnia. 3 weeks ago my psychiatrist recommended to take remeron (15mg) before bedtime because lorazepam didn`t help very much with insomnia and because he wasn`t happy with my improvement... So I am now taking cipralex in the morning and remeron in the evening and it helps... My question is: can i take kivexa, stocrin and remeron at the same time or not? I am suposed to take stocrin at bedtime and remeron as well. Usuallly I take hiv meds at 11 and remeron 30 minutes later... Do I have to wait to take remeron or not? I`d like to take remeron with hiv meds since I work from 9am till 7pm and want to go to bed as early as possible. Thank you very much in advance. Greets from Denmark.

There is a high likelihood that the efavirenz can increase the metabolism (rate of clearance) of the Remeron (mirtazapine) thus leading to lower levels and less possible benefit. Dose adjustment may be needed if used together. KH

Link between Atripla and women mentral circle
Red spots