cant seem to find the right ARV combo

hello dear Dr, my dilemma is i have been on Truvada for 10 months and so far i can tolerate it ok, the problem i have now is with the third component for Efavirenz got me suicidal and had to stop taking it, and then my dr. gave me Reyataz + Norvir (which i have been taking for the last 4 months), but this two meds makes me very depressive. I told my dr. I was doing + or - all right with Truvada but that the Reyataz+Norvir was quite terrible emotionally. He just said i am running out of options and that i should stick to them. The problem is I just cant adhere to Reyataz+Norvir. So what other med can i combine with Truvada? Can u recommend something please? I also cant take Nevirapine, for it gave a severe rash years ago.Truvada so far seems good because i only get minor discomforts with it,but i know its dangerous just to stay with Truvada alone, for the virus can grow resitant to it. So what third component do u recommend i take with Truvada? Are there several options for a Truvada Combo?Thank you for your most welcome and kind reply.

If you have no drug resistance yet and live in US there are nunerous choices for you including raltegravir, nevirapine, or maraviroc instead of ritonavir/atazanavir. Single pill options such as Complera or Stribild are also possibilities and often well tolerated. KH

Tyricten ,atazanavir and norvir safe in pregnancy
Link between Atripla and women mentral circle