PEP and extreme fatigue

sex assault victim here. I am attempting PEP and this is Day 2 of the meds. First night was combivir only--flu-like symptoms. Today I've taken the combivir dose 1 and tenofovir and I feel exhausted and brain-dead. I have a job that requires alertness, physical activity and a lot of thinking. I can't continue like this. What can I do? I think the problem today might be the tenofovir, because I felt fatigued pretty quickly after I took it. Is it better take certain meds at certain times?

I have never used Combivir (often can cause gut/fatigue problems) and tenofovir--that is not a recommended regimen. For moderate risk sitations wherein NPEP is utilized we are most often using Truvada that is better tolerated than Combivir. I would discuss with a local HIV specialist if possible. KH

Can an active flare-upf Roseaca alter the HIV Labs
Tyricten ,atazanavir and norvir safe in pregnancy