Changing meds due to pregnancy

Hi Doc

I have recently changed meds since I feel pregnant. I used to be on Antripla but am now taking Alluvia and Lactivi excuse the spelling( not Neverapine). The new pills are really making me sick ;stomach cramps,nausea. Should I continue with them and it will get better? Its really making it difficult for me to work and I'm really concerned about my baby. I changed meds this week at 11 weeks pregnant. Would it not be better to continue Antripla since I 've taking it for most of my first trimester.

Thanks

Aluvia (Kaletra) often can cause lots of stomach problems in HIV+ pregnant women as does AZT/lamivudine (not sure if that is Lactivi in generic form). If the Antripla is some form of Atripla (efavirenz, tenofovir and FTC) then there is concern about fetal abnormalities from the efavirenz. Nevirapine is often used as a substitute for efavirenz in pregnancy. Where you are living alternative treatment options may be available. I suggest discussing with your HIV provider your problerms tolerating current regimen and can you change to something different! KH

Herbex
c spine MRI numbness/tingling