Constipation..."miracle cure"

You asked about my HIV stats...I have been HIV poz for 27yrs & Aids 18yrs & you are right about what I can & can't do because of the pain. Is the bowel damage permanent from opiods? I recently read about someone on Relistor for 2yrs is that a bad thing? I am hoping my Dr. and I can come up with an arrangement with the company that makes Relistor. I saw my Dr. today & we discussed it because it honestly was an answer to alot of my problems, ie: fatigue, low energy, etc. who knew it was all because I thought everyone had a bowel movement once a week until now I know that is bad. Thank you, Dave

Follow-up note appreciated. If any reader knows of any product similar to (and cheaper) than Relistor for constipation in setting of chronic narcotic use for pain please post! KH

Options for constipation relief/ "miracle med" not covered!!!
Herbex