Para amino-benzoic acid and hiv meds(fosamprenavir)

I was looking to buy some vitamins for daily use without any iron, the pharmacist recommended this brand "Alive" but at home I read on the label: "Warning:Do not take with sulfonamide since PABA interferes with the activity of this drug". I read online that fosamprenavir is part of this group of drugs. My question if I should not take this vitamin complex at all or should I avoid taking it at the same time with my hiv drugs (I take them in the morning and in the evening) PABA 25 mg

Should still be OK though you are correct to be concerned. I would inform your provider so he/she can monitor but I would not expect there to be a problem with that dose of PAMA. KH

atripla and telomeres
HIV treatment with Gastric Banding (lapband)