How long does Atripla rash remain after stopping the medication?

After about two and a half months of taking Atripla, I have stopped taking it due to a persistant and severe rash. My doctor said I should stop taking it immediately and once the rash disappeared she would have me resume my former regimen. It has been a week now but the rash still persists. I do not feel comfortable not being on any medications and would like to resume, so how long should I expect for it to go away after stopping the medication?

It can take up to 2-4 weeks for efavirenz rash. Stopping Atripla can in some cases result in efavirenz and other drug resistance so some experts recommend using other HIV meds to cover that situation or simply switch back to previously tolerated regimen if that regimen was working. KH

i think im loosing my mind
Glutathione?