i think im loosing my mind

i have had a bad headache mostly in the back of my head for about two months straight now. it seems something hurts everyday all day. I've also been having back pain that feels like my kidneys,sharp pain in the left side of my lower ab and sharp pains in my behind and groin. i have been treated by the HIV doc i had, like i was a crackhead and even called me a baby and said she wasn't stupid. without even try to look at other options. a simple push on my neck and an ex-ray and then sent on my way as if they just did all of that to make me feel better. I have a cd4 100 and i literally feel like I'm dying on most days. i run small fevers at night sometimes with out reason.It feels like everything is falling apart all at once.I'm loosing my mind and feel i cant live like this any longer. my experience with this has been extremely bad, mostly from how the professionals have treated me. What is possibly wrong with me am i really a hypochondriac? Cause it feels very real to me!

HIV infected patients with a CD4 count can experience headaches from a wide list of possible causes (such as direct HIV effect on the brain, an AIDS complication involving the brain, side effects of HIV or other medication, non AIDS problems --such as migraine, high stress, high blood pressure, high pressure in brain)so that a thorough clinical and mental health evaluation is warranted. It can be a challenge in many cases to pin down the cause of pain in places like the brain or abdomen (abdominal pain can be due to wide range of problems as well including liver, pancreas, gall bladder, colon, and kidney disease including a range of HIV-related infections or other complications that can involve the gut). It is important to feet comfortable with your doctor so that you can work constructively to achieve better health. KH

peripheral neuropathy and nausea
How long does Atripla rash remain after stopping the medication?