peripheral neuropathy and nausea

Dear Doctor, I have had peripheral neuropathy for about 14 years have managed well on some supplements and celebrex. I have always had problems standing in one spot as the blood flow is bad and I feel faint, but lately just standing in the shower a few minutes makes me nauseated. Is this normal and what can I do to help myself? Thank you, Flo

More information about your current and past HIV medications, current HIV status, current meds, and other medical problems (this site is devoted to discussion of side effects of HIV treatment) is neede in order to comment and possibly offer any suggestions. Nausea is not usually linked to peripheral neuropathy in the setting of HIV infection it can happen. KH

Isentress and lexiva
i think im loosing my mind