Isentress and lexiva

After 11yrs on Trizivir, I have opted to change Meds and my Dr is recommending Isentress and lexiva! My Tcells count have alway been 900 to 980 and because of lypo on face I felt it was time for a change. While I'm doing some research on these two Meds, do you have any info or input on these two Meds "Isentress and Lexiva?"

The AZT in Trizivir is believed to contribute to increased risk for fat loss (lipoatrophy). Trizivir is not a preferred/recommended stand along HIV treatment in the US partly due to concerns about fat loss as well as initial/long term efficicy (though it sounds like in your case it has worked fine from HIV perspective). To my knowledge we dont have any patients in our large (1600+ patients) clinic nor am I aware of a study looking at use of raltegravir + fosamprenavir. Lexiva (fosamprenavir) is usually used with ritonavir boosting. Studies using only two active drugs (ie raltegraivr + a boosted PI) have been either small pilot studies or with equivocal or disappointing results so that approach is not recommended though there may be situations where it might work. KH

2ND ASKING A QUESTION AND NO ANSWER
peripheral neuropathy and nausea