Sep 21, 2012
What are the side effects of long term use of Megace?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Megace can trigger diabets, adrneal supprssin, blood clots, sexual dysfunction, gut problems and other issues. The weight gain from Megace seen in setting of HIV infection is at least partly water weight and not clearly proven to result in an improvement in clinical outcomes. Use in the US has decreased significantly in the modern era of HIV treatment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.