Pain and numbness in my right arm

Ok, I've been having pain from my elbow down to my fingers for a few weeks now - the pain is kinda deep and achy, and I'm also having some numbness in my thumb and first two fingers. The pain and numbness start shortly after I get up in the morning and pretty much continues all day. Could this be neuropathy? I've been positive since '92 and am currently on Truvada only since about April of 2012.

Also another issue is that I've been told that I have either monoclonal or polyclonal gammopathy (2/2011) and upon x-ray and MRI done in June 2012, they have found two "lesions" or plasmacytomas (not sure if that's making sense, but that's what they are telling me)in my right radius. Could that be what's causing the pain and numbness? I'm so frustrated with the pain and no one being able to tell me what's going on - I'm at the verge of just giving up.

Truvada alone would not be recommended for HIV treatment. The pain you describe in right arm sounds like a compression of a nerve problem-have you had an thorough neurological exam and possibly xrays or nerve conduction studies trying to isolate where the problem might originate? Gammopathies can be frustrating to sort out-have you seen a hematologist for consultation? KH

Anal yeast infection
atripla