The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Managing Side Effects of HIV TreatmentManaging Side Effects of HIV Treatment
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Re: A Good Dr. For the patient Med
Sep 14, 2012

Hi Keith Henry, I have a question! I understand and I will try and group things together my concern is about my brother he is 46 yr. old he has the virus and sometimes his immune system goes high and low. He was living at a nursing home right now he is currently in the hospital because he became dehydrated his volume was low and he was lacking fluids his legs are now contracted with light flexibility. Also what I am concern about is finding him a good Dr. that we can get his Med I know the Med are very important for patients with this sort of virus I was wondering if you have referrals for patients.

Thank You

Response from Dr. Henry

Most HIV specialists are fairly good at dealing with general health problems. I would contact a local AIDS service organization to find out who they recommend as an HIV doctor in the area where your brother lives. KH

Determining cause of Neuropathy
Rectal bleeding.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint