Re: A Good Dr. For the patient Med

Hi Keith Henry, I have a question! I understand and I will try and group things together my concern is about my brother he is 46 yr. old he has the virus and sometimes his immune system goes high and low. He was living at a nursing home right now he is currently in the hospital because he became dehydrated his volume was low and he was lacking fluids his legs are now contracted with light flexibility. Also what I am concern about is finding him a good Dr. that we can get his Med I know the Med are very important for patients with this sort of virus I was wondering if you have referrals for patients.

Thank You

Most HIV specialists are fairly good at dealing with general health problems. I would contact a local AIDS service organization to find out who they recommend as an HIV doctor in the area where your brother lives. KH

Determining cause of Neuropathy
Rectal bleeding.