would like to work as a medical assistant???

Hi Dr. Henry I have been hiv positive since 97. I have been wanting to go back to school. I am really interested in the medical field as far as a medical assistant program. But I need to know would i be able to do that being hiv? because i dont know if they give shots or take blood for instants? and also i am wondering if i did do that would i have to tell my employers when i get hired? the reason i would not want to say anything is because i have had very bad experience with telling people in the past and how they have used that information bad mouthing me later. I have searched this site for an answer to this question i found 2 one said that you can and the other one said no. So I am confused on which one it is thanks for reading.

In Minnesota many HIV positive persons work in health care fields including as a medical assistant (for the latter position usually no additional job restrictions). HIV+ persons are expected to report their status to their respective licensing board that reviews the scope of practice to determine if their are any concerns-for medical assistants usually no issues. KH

swelling ankles
Numbness in Feet and Knee Pain