|karela (bitter melon) and hiv drugs
Sep 5, 2012
Can eating karela ( bitter melon) interact with hiv drugs.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Not much published information regarding potential drug interactions. For general summary on bitter melon (limited published clinical data overall) see http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/herb/bitter-melon from the Sloan Kettering website.Cant comment further without having details about which HIV and other medications your are taking and about your overall health situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bitter Melon As Hiv Therapy
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.