Atripla and Remeron

I have been recommended Remeron, to manage my anxiety condition, recently. Remeron was picked, between Lexapro, due to my significant weight loss recently.

I have been on Atripla for close to 2 years now. Is there any interaction between Atripla and Remeron I should take note of? It is likely that the use of Remeron will be short term. E.g. a year or less.

Thanks.

There is a potential for a drug interaction between the efavirenz in Atrpla and Remeron (mirtazapine). Efavirenz might increase the rate of liver clearance for the Remeron possibly decreasing its effectiveness (dose adjustment might be needed). KH

I'm Having Bouts of Dizziness
Atripla side effects!