|efavirenz plus truvada switching times
Aug 31, 2012
after taking both together at 10pm can i switch to one in the am10 and one in pm10
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally would be OK to separate doses of Truvada and efavirenax as you detail since both maintain adequate anti-HIV levels for 24 hour+ time period. KH
efavirenz plus truvada
Allergic to stocrin and now alluvia what next?
- The Symptoms Of Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea In The Mouth
- What Is The Difference Between Pcr And Nat?
- Would Like To See Images Of Aids Sores On Body
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Does A Hep B Vaccination Last Forever?
- Will Hiv Show Up On Normal Blood Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.