|efavirenz plus truvada
Aug 31, 2012
Is it ok to take truvada separate time from efavirenz, one in the morning 10am and one in the evening 10pm. will the 8 hour difference pose a resistance risk?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally would be OK to separate doses of Truvada and efavirenax as you detail since both maintain adequate anti-HIV levels for 24 hour+ time period. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.