Aug 3, 2012
I would like to know if its safe to consume this water with HIV?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would doubt that ionized water products such as Kangen would have a clinically significant impact on the course of untreated HIV infection or interacting with HIV medications though good data is lacking (no good studies have been performed and published in peer reviewed journals). If any reader is aware of a published study on the matter please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS In Water?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.