Here we go again

Now that Atripla is no longer working and has helped to increase my other ailments I am on a six week drop all and watching what happens and put on medical marjunia for the pains and it seems to work well so my question is what comes after Atripla to help me get make to quote normal?

If Atripla stopped working then typically, with the information provided my a resistance test (if avaialble) and a review of your past treatment history, a 2nd line regimen would be recommended typically anchored by a boosted protease inhibitor (especially if resistance to efavirenz and/or emtricitbine is documented). KH

Atripla - Empty stomach
Need you until my appt. on the 8th, "please" :)