Here we go again
Aug 1, 2012
Now that Atripla is no longer working and has helped to increase my other ailments I am on a six week drop all and watching what happens and put on medical marjunia for the pains and it seems to work well so my question is what comes after Atripla to help me get make to quote normal?
Response from Dr. Henry
If Atripla stopped working then typically, with the information provided my a resistance test (if avaialble) and a review of your past treatment history, a 2nd line regimen would be recommended typically anchored by a boosted protease inhibitor (especially if resistance to efavirenz and/or emtricitbine is documented). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.