|Atripla - Empty stomach
Aug 1, 2012
Iam told Atripla should be taken on an empty stomach. Due to may work schedule my evening meal is at 2000 hours and i take Atripla at 2200hours that is 2 hours later, is that okay?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That should be OK particularly if you are not experiencing any annoying side effects (usually central nervous system side effects are main concern) when you do that. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Make Your Back Hurt?
- Hiv Infection And Sub Grade Fever
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.