Undetectable viral load and possibly riesk

4 months ago I had a homosexual relationship serodiscordant, never had explicit sex at all, but if oral (2 or 3 times) he confessed to me that he was HIV +, it goes without saying that I panicked immediately, however after that he told me not to worry porq contagion was impossible for the practice we had, as their viral load is undetectable state and its defenses in 800, it may happen that a person with undetectable virus in the blood may have virus in semen (seminal exchange never was) because certain drugs do not penetrate the testes, however pre-seminal fluid is present in oral sex, but not seminal fluid and semen does not come from the testes, is 40 and the virus 5 years ago, are being treated antirrectoviral. We do not follow the truth at that time I was calm but lately it is very disturbing because the issue is not, I would like to help me about the risks q there, I want to get tested and I'm pretty sure I'm healthy but I have as much fear. .. thanks

Risk from oral sex with person with undetectable virus (purported) is estimated to be very low (<<<1%) though periodic HIV testing and possible consideration of PREP is suggested for men who have sex with men with periodic unsafe exposures. KH

Areolas partially puffed & lighter colored
osteopenia