Complera and Fat Loss

Doc. Just switched from Ritonavir 600mg bid (for 16 yrs) to Complera. My greatest concern is fat loss around the lower body. (Perhaps its vanity). Are my chances of experiencing lipodystrophy less with complera, and what can I do to reduce the risk of experiencing lipodystrophy?

Since Complera is a new drug (it is Truvada that has been used for > 5 years + new drug NNRTI rilpivirine) thus there is minimal moderate to long term dasta on fat distribution with it. Data from 1-2 years of use has been reassuring that the Complera may rank on the more fat friendly end of the spectrum. There is no specific intervention that I can endorse to protect body fat other than to treat HIV with most fat friendly regimens available (Complera would seem to be in that category). Treatment options for established generalized fat loss remain woefully inadequate. KH

HIV and photosensitivity
Areolas partially puffed & lighter colored