Jul 23, 2012
I am HIV positive, on Atripla since February.....I recently missed my monthly period and used the home pregnancy test strip three times the result was negative.......is that possible? I have never missed my period before
Response from Dr. Henry
You are in a gray zone re risk for pregnancy (assuming you have had unprotected sex in last 1-2 months) so a repeat test in 1-2 weeks as well as a discussion with your doctor is recommended.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hepatitis Affect The Liver?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- Are White Feces A Hepatitis Symptom?
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.