Jul 23, 2012
My amylase level was around 500 is this fatal
Response from Dr. Henry
You dont mention what your HIV status is and which HIV drugs your are taking (this forum is for discussion of side effects of HIV drugs). Increased amylase values can be due to pancreatic, salivary gland, or other conditions-that level is of concern (rarely fatal) but clinical correlation is needed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Masturbation?
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.