|switching times for prezista,norvir,truvada
Jul 19, 2012
Hi. I'm currently on Prezista, Norvir, Truvada, and I'm taking all 4 of them once a day (at night). I would like to start taking them at breakfast, hoping this will stop the weight gain. Will this help me lose weight (not having a 4th meal) AND, more importantly, should I switch gradually, or overnight?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK to simply switch all drugs at once to breakfast meal. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Prezista Norvir Truvada
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- On What Parts Of Body Can Shingles Appear
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.