|switching times for prezista,norvir,truvada
Jul 19, 2012
Hi. I'm currently on Prezista, Norvir, Truvada, and I'm taking all 4 of them once a day (at night). I would like to start taking them at breakfast, hoping this will stop the weight gain. Will this help me lose weight (not having a 4th meal) AND, more importantly, should I switch gradually, or overnight?
Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK to simply switch all drugs at once to breakfast meal. KH
Off Truvada Now My Viral Load Is Up
Clinical Trial - Treatment Interruption
- Buttock Injection Pmma
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- Virus Causes Of Hepatitis And Herpes
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- What Does Equivocal Mean On An Hiv Test?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.