trizivir to complera

I am switching from trizivir to complera because of lipodystrophy. is there a chance that I will recover some fat loss after switching my meds.

There is little to no published data on fat distribution changes when going from Trizivir to Complera. I would guess that the data looking at AZT to tenofovor switches done in earlier studies would support the view that fat loss may stabilize and that there may be some slow increase in fat with the Trizivir (containing AZT) to Complera (containing tenofovir) switch. If fat loss is severe reversal of fat loss may be less likely. KH

Dr Henry i read ur answer to Joey
Atripla