Unusual Bone Pain

I'm at my wits end. First, I will provide a little background. It's been 27 years since my diagnosis. Doing Ok over all. My last CD4 count was 503. No viral load. I've got osteoarthritis in my shoulders and hips as well as having been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis.

My hands, feet, ribs and occasional other appendages hurt very severely for just a few seconds and intermittently over a couple minutes long and then it stops. The pain level is excruciating and I can't seem to find any answers. No arthritis or any other ailment can be found. Can you please advise me as to what may be going on based on your experience or what I can do to resolve my problem. Thank you in advance. Oh yeah, if you see a guy screaming in agony at your local grocer for no apparent reason, that's me. Yes, it makes me look insane. There's absolutely no warning the severe pain is going to kick in.

You dont mention key details such as which HIV medications you are taking currently and have taken in past, other conditions (ie diabetess) or medications that you are taking. Checking into muscle status/function, nerve status, joint status all would be part of the differential and would require a complete history and physical examination as well as targeted labs tests, Xrays, and other tests (ie nerve studies or muscle biopsies) depending on the findings. KH

Are yellow eyes normal?
Dr Henry i read ur answer to Joey