truvada and kaletra

dear doctor, I began treatment with truvada and kaletra on may 15th and I have not lost a single dose, my cd4 count 659 ... my last vl around 9900... I am starting my third month of treatment and I am experiences side effect that are really bad, nausea, pain in the muscles, pain in the stomach, and others... I thought that the side effect would not last more than a month specially because my cd4 were relatively high at the beginning of the treatment.. how much time may I expect to feel these side effects, I feel I cannot have a normal life, and I wish I could stop the treatment... I am afraid to ask the doctor for other options because all the arvs have side effects... what can I do... would it be safe for me to stop the treatment... at least until my cd4 is below 500... thanks a lot for your help... here they change truvada for combivir... what can I do...

Side effects are most likely due to the Kaletra--I would discuss with your HIV doc to see if there are other options (ie nevirapine or efavirenz) that generally dont have similar side effects to Kaletra. Before stopping would highly recommend discussing with your doctor! KH

Back Pain
Are yellow eyes normal?