Drs. who will perform surgery to remove excess fat around neck

My issue is with lipohypertrophy and now sleep apnea- though some of my fat has went down around my neck and back this is a lasting affect - I am asking is there any studies to show that these 2 are related and if any type of surgical procedure can correct this as it is casing me both mental and physical inabilities. I have drastically lost weight and changed my diet and exercise routine but still can not overcome this > issue with my neck and am healthier now than i have been in years - I live on Social Security and it seems that any cosmetic surgery is considered elective -which in my case its more than about my appearance. Can you help me or lead me in any direction or any case studies where lipohypertrophy is causing my sleep apnea and or options for treatments.

Good question-if is is determined that excess fat is contributing to your sleep apnea then a case can be made for considering surgical intervention (and have it paid for though sometimes through an appeal process) so having your HIV provider work with a sleep specialist and a local interested plastic surgeon. KH

Can a nephropathy be benign in Hiv?
What is neuropathy?