Jul 10, 2012
How long do shingle scars last on your body?
Response from Dr. Henry
How long shingles can cause skin problems, scarring, or pain after clearance of the rash is highly variable. Many patients will have some visible evidence of the rash site for many years (skin pigment changes most typical). The worst complication for some is continued pain even after the rash has cleared (post herpetic neuralgia). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.