Jul 10, 2012
How long do shingle scars last on your body?
Response from Dr. Henry
How long shingles can cause skin problems, scarring, or pain after clearance of the rash is highly variable. Many patients will have some visible evidence of the rash site for many years (skin pigment changes most typical). The worst complication for some is continued pain even after the rash has cleared (post herpetic neuralgia). KH
RE: Neuropathy Gel
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.