RE: Neuropathy Gel

Hi doctor, I consulted with a compounding pharmacist, the name of the pharmacy is ITC compounding pharmacy. i think their email is itcpharmacy.com. The pharmacist Gary King consulted with my doctor and told him how to write the script.

The pharmacist advised my doctor to just write the script as 'nerve pain gel' 60gms which contains 6.000gms ketamine HCL, 3.600GM Gabapentin, 0.120gms clonidin HCL, 3.000GM KETOPROFEN USP, 3.000GMS lidocaine HCL , 2.400GMS Amitriptyline HCL, 1.200GM Doxepin HCL.

He advised doc to write script to apply 3 to 4 times a day to affected area.

I have to say its been working pretty well. It keeps me from having to take these medications internally, it can be applied to the affected area and the transdermal gel mostly goes to where it needs to go, in my feet. no side effects at all

The pharmacist is a pain management compounding pharmacy so he compounds these meds for folks that cant take these medications due to side effects or interactions, i take it because it works in soothing my feet almost immediately when they are burning and tingling.

A doctor has to write a prescription for it because of the medications involved, The insurance may pay for it, he sent me forms to fill out to send to my health care folks, but i had to pay for it out of pocket 94.00 inculding tax and 2nd day shipping.

i dont work for ITC pharmacy btw, i just heard about them thru word of mouth and they were very nice and easy to work with. there is other compounding pharmacies that can do this as well, but these folks already have the 'recipe' worked out.

thanks mike

Very interesting-thanks for posting-as dont have any experience with that product but I hope it continues to be useful for you. KH

CD4 and Viral Load improvements in 3 weeks
Shingle Scars