|Cerebellar Atrophy Treatment
Jul 6, 2012
My wife's family has genes of cerebellar atrophy. Her sister now is in real bad situation where she can't really walk without assistance.
Is there any kind of known treatment possible? Anywhere in the world I meant. And I am also worry for my spouse, she has such symptoms, although very mild.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is focused on side effects of treatment of hiv infection.
I'm Taking Kaletra & Truvada
- HIV Infection Risk Rimming
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.