|Cerebellar Atrophy Treatment
Jul 6, 2012
My wife's family has genes of cerebellar atrophy. Her sister now is in real bad situation where she can't really walk without assistance.
Is there any kind of known treatment possible? Anywhere in the world I meant. And I am also worry for my spouse, she has such symptoms, although very mild.
Your advice is greatly appreciated.
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is focused on side effects of treatment of hiv infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Stress Cause Bacterial Vaginitis
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.